How To Finish A Novel

I've published 1 book, am editing a 2nd, and I'm writing 2 more-- Right now I feel like an expert on the art of finishing a novel. Though, to be clear, I am not. HOWEVER, I have learned a lot of tips and tricks that will help get you to the finish line.

For me, it's all about the numbers. Don't worry, no heavy math required. One of the first things I do when I start a novel is get certain number goals established. This is key in helping me get to the finish line.

So in this week's topic video, I lay it all out for you. Every number from how long your novel should be, to what you should be writing every day. I really hope this helps some of the buddy authors out there. -Lindsay

This entry was posted on and is filed under ,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Responses are currently closed.